Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
2 grilled salmon steaks
1 lb. spaghetti pasta
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1) Remove skin and bones from salmon and gently break into large pieces
2) Bring water to boil in a large kettle
3) Add the pasta and stir
5) Stir in salmon pieces and continue heating; mixture will start to simmer.
6) Drain the Pasta when cooked and add to the salmon mixture with half of the cheese.
7) Return to heat, cook and toss mixture with tongs until spaghetti is coated and mixture is thoroughly heated. Serve with remaining Parmesan Cheese.