- How do I place an order?
- How do I pay for my purchase?
- Where can I purchase and/or redeem a gift card?
- How can I cancel my order?
- I am having difficulty checking out online. Who can I contact?
- A promotional mailing includes a discount. How do I get the discount on my order?
- What is your return policy?
- How can I check on the status of my order?
- Will my original order by substituted?
- Do you have a corporate gift program?
- What are your options if I were to order your products for a wedding/party favor?
Shipping / Delivery Questions
- Can I send a gift to Canada or any other international destination?
- Can I send a gift to Alaska or Hawaii?
- What do I do if my order arrives with an item missing or damaged?
- Can I make a substitution to a gift basket or pack?
- How are delivery or processing charges calculated?
- Why do I have to pay extra for express delivery over and above the normal shipping and handling charges?
- Can I have an exact delivery date?
- Will my order come all in one box?
- Can I ship to a P.O. box?
- Will I receive shipping information once my order has shipped?
- How do I make a return / exchange?
Questions about Garlic Festival Foods
- What is Garlic Festival Foods and where can I find information about the company?
- What is your environmental policy?
- I want to work for Garlic Festival Foods? Where can I find your current openings?
- Where are your stores located?
- I don't live near a store. Where else can I purchase your products?
- I'm having web site / technical issues. Who do I contact?
- How can I get the latest news / current promotions from Garlic Festival Foods?
- Is there much sodium in your products?
- I have a great idea for a product. Where can I send it?
- Are your products gluten-free?
- Are your products all natural?
- Are your products GMO free?
- What happened to my favorite product? Did you discontinue it?
- I would love to carry your products in my retail store? How would I go about becoming a wholesale customer?
You can place an order online via our web site, call our customer service department at 1.888.GARLICFEST (1.888.427.5423) or fill out and mail in our printable order form (PDF).
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. If mailing in your order, you can prepay via check.
If you need to cancel an order, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.GARLICFEST (1.888.427.5423) within 24 hours of placing an order. At Garlic Festival Foods, we strive to ship your order as soon as possible. If your order has already been shipped, the order cannot be cancelled.
If you are having difficulty placing an order online, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.GARLICFEST (1.888.427.5423). We will be happy to take your order over the phone and take steps to resolve the issue you are encountering.
You must enter the promotional code during your online checkout or you can provide the promotional code over the phone when placing your order. Please know that most promotional codes cannot be combined with other offers, on past orders, and are available for a limited time only.
All of our products are 100% guaranteed. If for some reason a product does not meet your approval, simply notify us within 2 days of receipt of your item for a refund or exchange. Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Separate shipping and handling will be assessed for all exchanges.
You can check on the status of your order online by clicking Order Status or by phone. A notification will be emailed to you when your order ships. If you are a registered customer, you can view your order history and status by entering your account's email address and password. If you are not registered, you can still view the status of an order by entering the order number and shipping zip code. Please allow 24 hours for your order to be processed before checking its status. [need verification]
We do reserve the right to substitute items of equal or greater value when the item is part of a gift basket or pack. However, this is a very rare occurance.
Yes! Any of our gift baskets or packs can be made for corporate gifting or contact us to create your own at 1.888.GARLICFEST (1.888.427.5423) or [email protected].
We can work with you to create custom labels for a selection of our products which make great wedding and party favors. For more information, please contact us at [email protected].
Shipping / Delivery Questions
Unfortunately we do not ship to Canada or any other international destinations. We do have a retailer in Canada and you can find his information at https://www.marksmarket.ca/.
Yes, you can mail a gift or order product to be delivered to any state within the U.S. However, shipping rates vary and restrictions apply for deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO, and U.S. Virgin Island addresses.
Upon receipt of your order, please inspect the contents carefully. If you are missing items or find any items damaged, please notify our office within 2 business days of receipt of your package so we may assist you in resolving the issue. We will be unable to replace products if we are not notified within this time frame.
Yes, if you would like to make a substitution, please contact us so we may take your order over the phone at 1.888.GARLICFEST (1.888.427.5423).
Our delivery and processing charges are calculated by weight and destination. We do not mark up shipping or charge handling fees and we always search for the most economical way to get your package to you safely.
We ship via FedEx or USPS. Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
You have to pay extra for express delivery or priority mail in addition to the normal shipping and handling charges because there are additional charges for these services from FedEx and the USPS. Our listed shipping rates are based off of standard, ground shipping.
No, we cannot guarantee an exact delivery date. Howevr, we will work to have your package arrive as closely as possible to that date.
If it is a large order, it will more than likely arrive in 2 or more boxes. Gift baskets and packs usually ship separately.
Yes, we can ship to P.O. boxes via the United States Postal Service (USPS). Please note that FedEx does not deliver to P.O. boxes.
You will receive an email confirmation at the time your order is placed. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping conformation with tracking information specific to your order. You can also call Customer Service to obtain tracking information at 1.888.GARLICFEST. Please have your order number handy.
All returns and exchanges can be mailed to our warehouse at 32991 Calle Aviador Suite H, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675.
Questions About Garlic Festival Foods
Gift baskets and packs use recycled shredded paper. We use recycled boxes whenever possible and use biodegradable peanuts in all of our shipments. Our bottles and caps are fully recyclable.
We are not currently hiring. However, you can see if becoming a Sales Consultant would be right for you by visiting our Become A Sales Consultant page.
Garlic Festival Foods has very few retailers. We can be found at Fairs, Festivals and various shows throughout the U.S.
You can order all of our products through our web site, or you can give us a call to find retailers in your area that carry our products. We also have Sales Consultants attending various events throughout the country. Visit our Shows and Events page for a complete list.
Please report all web site and technical issues to Customer Service by calling 1.888.GARLICFEST (1.888.427.5423) or email us at [email protected].
We make it so easy! Simply sign up for our mailing list located at the bottom of every web page. Your information is kept strictly private and is not sold or shared with anyone. And, we promise not to over stuff your Inbox.
Due to the wide variety of products, the sodium content varies. Please refer to the specific product on our web site for ingredients and nutritional information.
We love to hear ideas from our customers! You can send your ideas and requests via email to [email protected].
We recognize that many consumers are going “gluten-free” and have reformulated a few of our products to meet this need. However, due to the substantial cost to reformulate, label, etc. not ALL of our products are gluten free. Please see our Gluten Free chart for a comprehensive list of our gluten-free products.
95% of our products are considered all natural. Due to the fact that there are no FDA guidelines that show what is considered all natural and not all natural, we use the same guidelines as a well-known natural foods retailer when determining if our products are all natural or not.
Currently, we are not a company that sources for GMO-free specific products. With over a 100 ingredients in house, such vendor re-sourcing based on inconclusive GMO studies would have a significant negative impact on product development, availability and our business overall. In the meantime, as part of our vendor compliance guidelines, we make every effort to identify GMO free products or ingredients, when available.
In order to keep up with new ideas, we do need to occasionally discontinue products based on consumer demand.
For information about carrying our products in your store, please visit our For Retailers page.